Saturday, March 10, 2012

As many of you know - I am a change event type of guy, and love to jump on that next new thing that I think will help us make things simpler if only we consider the change.

This requires that I fully understand the problem and come up with solution examples and build solid, believable presentations that help prove my case.

I am always looking out to watch professionals presenting. I am always taking notes, trying to learn something from them.

Now - mind you - I am not one of these nut jobs who think the world is going to end this year in December, but when I saw this article today entitled;

"NASA scientist debunks Mayan 2012 apocalypse claims"

I decided "hey, this might be interesting to watch this someone explain away why the world will not be ending in December" - so I watched it.



In the video posted online on Wednesday, Don Yeomans, head of the Near-Earth Objects Program Office of NASA/JPL, [attempts to] debunk[s] many of the doomsday theories making the rounds among Mayan apocalypse enthusiasts.

Here is a link to that article;

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/320956

The problem is, he is showing an Aztec Sun Stone, also called the Aztec Calendar Stone



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_calendar

* sigh *

It is such a pity - but that kind of destroys his credibility

40 lashes to the folks who did not research the image and stuck it into the video !



No comments: